Ather Energy, one of the front runners in the electric vehicle (EV) race in India, on Thursday announced the completion of its Series E round of funding with the signing of investment agreements amounting to $128 million (or Rs 992 crore) with the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIFL) and Hero MotoCorp, along with other investors. Its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer TARUN MEHTA in conversation with Surajeet Das Gupta talks about the company’s next phase of growth. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.