People making lump-sum investments should keep aside 20 per cent of their corpus for deployment during corrections, said Neelesh Surana, chief investment officer, Mirae Asset Investment Managers. Surana told Abhishek Kumar in an interview why financials are fund managers' favourite and sectors likely to do well. Edited excerpts from the interview:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, November 15 2022. 22:41 IST