With Tata Sons having announced a record high profit in the 2022 fiscal, the firm's minority shareholders, such as the Mistry family, plan to seek a higher dividend from Tata Sons Private.
The dividend, when approved by its shareholders on August 30, will lead to a total outflow of Rs 404 crore for the fiscal year ended March 2022.
The Mistry family will earn Rs 75 crore as dividend income on its 18.5 per cent stake in the company.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, August 28 2022. 16:01 IST