The stock of Mumbai-based realty major Oberoi Realty was up 3.8 per cent in trade on Monday after its December quarter (Q3FY22) operational performance came in much ahead of expectations. Sales for the country’s third largest listed developer was 137 per cent higher than September quarter and doubled as compared to the year ago quarter. While the company sold units worth at Rs 1,965 crore, estimates had pegged the same at Rs 1,300 crore. The total sales for FY22 so far have been at Rs 3,000 crore with volumes at 1.58 million square feet.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.