On March 28, 2018 the Sebi board had approved 40-odd proposals of the Uday Kotak-headed Committee on Corporate Governance. A year on, corporate India is yet to comply with some of the key recommendations, especially those related to the board of directors, data by NSEinfobase.com, an offering of PRIME Database, a primary market tracker, shows. Woman independent directors
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.