The recent job reservation law in Haryana will not just bring in unrealistic goals for organisational hiring, but will also reduce the overall productivity with the talent pool limited to those within the state, according to top company executives and experts. Also, many multinationals and domestic companies, with their offices in Gurugram, fear their ongoing recovery from Covid-linked restrictions may slow down because of the law.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, March 05 2021. 06:10 IST