At a time when protectionism or the policy of protecting domestic industries against the foreign competition is now becoming more prevalent across the world, Nandan Nilekani, founding architect of Aadhaar and co-founder of Infosys acknowledged that there is a reaction against globalisation. He said the strategy for the companies is to be an active player in every market that they operate and have an articulation of partnership with that country and which reflects its priorities.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, January 29 2021. 22:25 IST