- Lok Sabha elections 2019: The rise and rise of the rational Indian voter
- Here's the real reason why you are still not driving an electric car
- MARKETS LIVE: US-China trade war, Q4 nos top factors today; Zee in focus
- Top trading calls by Anand Rathi: Sell MRF, ACC and Bharti Airtel
- FY20 may belong to mid-and small-caps, says Anand Rathi's Pradeep Gupta
- Top 10 biz headlines: US-China trade war, Jet Airways revival, and more
Lok Sabha polls 2019 LIVE: Enough is enough, says Modi on grand alliance
Live updates of the 2019 Lok Sabha election campaign. The final phase of polling will happen on May 19. It will be followed by the exit polls
Ratlam: Prime Minister Narendra Modi gestures as he addresses an election campaign rally for the ongoing Lok Sabha polls, in Ratlam, Monday, May 13, 2019. (PTI Photo)
With election campaign in its final leg this week, the war of words is escalating between political parties. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a rally in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam on Monday, attacked the grand alliance of opposition parties. "These 'Mahamilavati' people are saying 'hua toh hua', but the country is now saying 'mahamilavati logon ab bohot hua', enough is enough," he said. Meanwhile, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, for the fourth time, said Sam Pitroda's 'hua to hua' remark on 1984 riots was "wrong". "What Sam Pitroda said about 1984 is absolutely wrong and he should apologise to the nation for it. I told him this over the phone, I told him what he said was wrong, he should be ashamed and apologise publicly," he said.
Narendra Modi will today hold a rally in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia, Bihar's Buxar and Sasaram and in the evening, he will address the public in Chandigarh. BJP President Amit Shah will address public meetings in North Bengal.
In the meantime, Rahul Gandhi will address public meeting in Neemuch and Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh and AICC General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi campaign in Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Bhatinda (Punjab) and hold a roadshow in Pathankot (Punjab).