Private sector lender IndusInd Bank on Monday said two of the top executives of its subsidiary, Bharat Financial Inclusion (BFIL), have tendered their resignation but have offered their assistance in the ongoing review of certain transactions that happened at the company, which resulted in the bank appointing an international audit firm to conduct an independent review.
Having said that, the bank informed the stock exchanges that the board of BFIL has put off the consideration of the decision to relieve these two executives off their positions until the ongoing review of certain transactions at Bharat Financial Inclusion is completed.
In an exchange filing, the bank said, “Mr Shalabh Saxena and Mr Ashish Damani, currently employed with BFIL in the capacity of the Managing Director & CEO and the Executive Director & CFO, respectively, have tendered their resignations pursuant to emails addressed to the Chairman of the Board of BFIL on Nove
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.