ONGC recruitment 2019: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) has invited applications for 214 apprentice posts at its Mumbai branch. The online application process for the ONGC apprentice posts began from July 23, 2019, and the last date to apply for ONGC Jobs 2019 is Monday (August 5, 2019). ONGC proposes to engage apprentices at its offices in Mumbai for a period of 12 months under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested candidates can apply to ONGC Apprentice Online Management website on ongcapprentices.co.in.
Only residents of the various districts of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for ONGC apprentice Jobs 2019. Click on ‘Recruitment Notice’ in dropdown under ‘Career’ section to read the full ONGC job advertisement.
ONGC Education Qualification
General and OBC candidates among ONGC applicant must have obtained a minimum of 45 per cent marks in aggregate and SC/ST/PwBD candidates 40 per cent marks in aggregate. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PwBD (in identified trades) will be applicable in accordance with the government’s prescribed percentage for ONGC recruitment 2019.
ONGC age eligibility: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
How to apply for ONGC recruitment 2019
- According to ONGC recruitment notice, candidates can apply for ONGC apprentice recruitment 2019 through paper-based application only in the prescribed format and the ONGC application form 2019 along with requisite attachments should be submitted at ONGC office today by 5 pm.
- Send ONGC application form 2019 to the following address through post or courier, super scribing as ‘Apprentice Application’ on the upper right corner of the envelop - In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
- Candidates have to apply for any one post only. If any candidate or applicant submits application for more than one job then his or her application shall be rejected
ONGC Vacancy Details
Assistant HR: 125 Posts
Accountant: 5 Posts
Secretarial Assistant: 46 Posts
Electrician: 5 Posts
Electronics Mechanic: 3 Posts
Instrument Mechanic: 8 Posts
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 12 Posts
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 10 Posts
Points to remember before applying for ONGC
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full recruitment notice for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of ONGC application form 2019
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship either in ONGC or in any other organisation earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training
- Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices at ONGC
Documents to be attached along with ONGC application form 2019
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of PAN Card
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate for verification
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and graduation degree/ITI pass certificate in respective discipline
- Conversion certificate/formula issued by university/college
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format
ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company. Its registered office is now at New Delhi, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.