- Name the rap song and the group that is linked to the fastest civil airplane in the world? This song became number two in the US Billboard Hot 100 last year.
- Which brand was associated with the “Zing Thing” ad campaign?
- Name the brand which is the first to sponsor a farm in the hugely popular social game Farmville.
- Name this company that was founded by a husband- and-wife team during the end of Great Depression and first started operations in Area 51, a remote military base in Nevada. Today, one of the richest companies in the US owns it.
- This company, the world’s largest in its category, recently changed its logo for the first time in its 40-year history. Since it is now a well-known brand, it has made its logo a wordless one. Name it.
- Retailer Vivek & Co has been credited with pioneering an idea in Chennai that goes back to 1977, and is practised even today? Name the idea.
- Why is the positioning — “It melts in your mouth, not in your hands” — significant to the advertising and marketing world? Also, name the brand and the author of this punch line.
- What is the term used to describe equipment placed on or near the streets such as bus shelters, signs, benches and kiosks. This is a medium for outdoor advertising too?
- Connect the yellow portrait frame with Alexander Graham Bell, and what do you get?
- Identify the brand, and name its three advertising mascots one of which is captured in this visual.
Ten all-correct entries will receive a copy of David Bolchover’s The living dead: Switched off, zoned out published by Wiley India (books courtesy: Wiley India). One lucky winner will also receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to email@example.com. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries: 18 January. Previous winners, employees of Business Standard and Wiley India and their families are not eligible to participate.