Despite localised lockdows across states, shares of the auto ancillary firms have held their ground so far at the bourses over the past one month. Shares of Jay Bharat Maruti, for instance, are up 49 per cent over the past one month while those of Automotive Stampings and Assemblies, Motherson Sumi, Wabco India, JBM Auto, Hindustan Composites, Pricol, Minda Corporation, and Munjal Auto Industries are up between 10 per cent and 21 per cent, ACE Equity data show. In comparison, the Nifty50 and the Nifty Auto indices have gained 3 per cent and 6 per cent, respectively during the period.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, May 14 2021. 12:16 IST