Droom Technologies, an online marketplace for used and new cars, two-wheelers and commercial vehicles, is looking to go public and list on the Nasdaq by 2020. By that time it hopes to increase its annual gross revenue to Rs 200 billion from the current Rs 55 billion, the company’s founder and chief executive officer Sandeep Aggarwal told Business Standard.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, December 04 2018. 14:33 IST