Equities as an asset class have turned unattractive for analysts at Credit Suisse from a 3 – 6 month horizon, who have downgraded them to an ‘underweight’ rating. That said, Credit Suisse believes investors should not lose faith and would be ill advised to exit markets completely given high levels of inflation.
ALSO READ: Correction likely after a sharp run; buy on dips: Credit Suisse Wealth Mgmt
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, September 01 2022. 17:18 IST