Bull Spread strategy on L&T Finance
Buy L&T Fin Oct 65 CALL at Rs 2.85 & simultaneously sell 75 Call at Rs 0.60
Lot Size 6800
Cost of the strategy Rs 2.15 (Rs 14620 per strategy)
Maximum profit Rs 53380 If L&T fin closes at or above 75 till October expiry.
Breakeven Point Rs 67.15
=================== Disclaimer: Nandish Shah is Technical Research Analyst at HDFC Securities. He doesn't hold any position in the stock.
- Long build up is seen in the L&T fin Futures’ where we have seen 11%(Prov) rise in the Open Interest with Price rising by 4%.
- Stock price has broken out from the downward slopping trendline on the daily chart
- Short term trend of the stock is positive where stock price is trading above its 5 and 20-day SMA
- RSI Oscillator is placed above 50 level, Indicating strength in the stock
- +DI is trading above Minus DI while ADX is placed above 20, indicating strength in the uptrend
Views are personal.
Business Standard has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on developments that are of interest to you and have wider political and economic implications for the country and the world. Your encouragement and constant feedback on how to improve our offering have only made our resolve and commitment to these ideals stronger. Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we continue to remain committed to keeping you informed and updated with credible news, authoritative views and incisive commentary on topical issues of relevance.
We, however, have a request.
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more, so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Our subscription model has seen an encouraging response from many of you, who have subscribed to our online content. More subscription to our online content can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. We believe in free, fair and credible journalism. Your support through more subscriptions can help us practise the journalism to which we are committed.
Support quality journalism and subscribe to Business Standard.