Shares of InterGlobe Aviation – parent company of low-cost airline IndiGo – zoomed 10.58 per cent to Rs 2,183 per share on the BSE in intra-day trade on Monday, after the airline posted its first-ever net profit in nearly two years in Q3FY22. They ended 9.9 per cent higher at Rs 2,170 per share as against 1.7 per cent fall in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, February 07 2022. 12:53 IST