Tightening liquidity conditions and a shift in focus from growth to cash-flow is likely to drive consolidation among the new-age information technology (IT) companies going ahead, believe analysts. With tightening liquidity, start-ups, they said, have been shifting focus from growth at any cost to cash conservation as survival becomes key.
ALSO READ: Zomato's Blinkit acquisition may delay its road to profitability: Analysts
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, June 30 2022. 12:19 IST