Shares of Jubilant FoodWorks (JFL) hit a new high of Rs 3,842, up 4 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Tuesday on expectation of a strong growth outlook. In the past three weeks, the stock of this quick service restaurant (QSR) company has rallied 25 per cent after reported a good set of numbers for the quarter ended June 2021 (Q1FY22). IN the process, the counter has managed to surpass its previous high of Rs 3,829.10 hit on August 3, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!