Nifty continue to mount on strong global sentiments; Nifty witnessed highest weekly closing in 15 weeks
Market traded with positive sentiments on Friday, advancing on firm global cues and short covering move. Nifty closed above 10,000 on weekly basis, which shows confidence in bulls for the next week due to monthly expiry for June series. Nifty managed to close at 10,244.40 adding 152.70 points. Reality, PSU banks and Media stocks closed with positive note, but technology and metal stocks closed in red mark. Nifty bank closed at 21,338.10 adding 381.80 points from the previous day’s closing.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.