Healthy growth in 2022-23 (FY23), led by new launches in the residential segment, recovery in the annuity or rental business with higher leasing demand, and improved pricing, indicates strong visibility on revenue and margins for DLF. This, coupled with correction in stock prices, has turned the stock of the country’s largest listed real estate entity into a buying opportunity, say brokerages.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.