Investors who have bet their money on residential real estate are a disappointed lot today. The rental yield of 2-3 per cent fails to combat inflation and capital appreciation has been poor over the past six-seven years. Meanwhile, large private-equity players have been acquiring the commercial real estate portfolios of Indian developers, a pointer to their bullishness on this asset class. If you, too, have wanted exposure to a grade A commercial property, you can do so now by investing through a fractional ownership platform.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, March 21 2021. 20:16 IST