Nimesh Shah, managing director & chief executive officer, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company, answers your questions
I want to discontinue my Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) for some time but not withdraw the funds, as I might restart it. Is this possible?
If you know beforehand that you will be unable to pay SIP installment(s) for a/certain month(s), you can take a pause for your SIP investments through the 'SIP Pause' option.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, June 19 2016. 21:15 IST