You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

2 die from electrocution in UP

Press Trust of India  |  Ballia (UP) 

Two persons died from electrocution when they were going to immerse a Saraswati idol in the in district of Uttar Pradesh, police said Thursday.

Chhotu Kumar Singh (20) and Mayank (18) died after they came into contact with Wednesday evening when they were travelling in a tractor trolley, the police said.

Six persons were injured in the incident and had to be hospitalised, they said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, February 14 2019. 12:30 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU