You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

31-year-old Tibetan electrocuted at guest house in north Delhi

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 

A 31-year-old Tibetan died after being electrocuted at a guest house in north Delhi's Majnu ka Tila area, police said Monday.

The deceased, Dolkar, was a at a guest house here. He used to stay at nearby in Majnu Ka Tila area, they said.

According to a senior police official, the incident occurred on Saturday night when Dolkar had gone to fill water in a cooler in one of the guest house room.

He came in contact with an open wire of a cooler placed in one of the galleries and was electrocuted, he said.

Police were informed about the incident by other staffers.

Dolkar was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, he added.

He was working with the guest house for the last two years. A case has been registered against the owner for negligence at the station. Further investigation is going on, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Mon, May 13 2019. 21:41 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU