Business Standard

Four die of suffocation after entering septic tank in Bihar

Image

Press Trust of India Supaul
Four persons died of suffocation after they entered a septic tank for repair work in Bihar's Supaul district today, police said.
Four labourers - Umesh Mandal, Upendra Mandal, Rajesh Mandal and Santosh Mandal - fell unconscious after inhaling toxic gases, soon after they had entered the septic tank at Simaria village in Supual district, station house officer of Triveniganj police station, Rajeshwar Singh said.
He said the unconscious labourers were taken to hospital where the doctors declared them as brought dead.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Jun 27 2018 | 9:55 PM IST

Explore News