You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Teenager dies after getting trapped inside oven: Police

Press Trust of India  |  Gonda (UP) 

A 15-year-old boy died when he accidentally got trapped inside an oven where he was sitting to escape the cold weather, police said Saturday.

Deepak, a Class 9 student, had entered into the oven at his father's biscuit factory in the basement of their home when its door got shut, of Police R P Singh said.

It was the bad odour emanating from the oven which alerted his family members. They rushed him to a local community health centre where the doctors declared him dead, the SP said.

The body has been sent for post-mortem, the SP added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, December 08 2018. 18:30 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU