China said on Thursday more than half of new vehicles bought by central government departments will be new energy cars within five years, the official Xinhua news agency reported. The National Government Offices Administration (NGOA) said central state departments will encourage environmentally friendly modes of transport and will build charging stations.Read more from our special coverage on "CHINA"China April services sector expansion slows, employment rebounds - Caixin PMIChina to conduct military drills in South China Sea, Indian OceanChina to invest .9 billion in aviation ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard