In the fourth and final Test, Australian captain Tim Paine won the toss and elected to bat first against India at The Gabba, Brisbane on Friday. India has made four changes in its playing 11 while Australia brought one change in its team line-up.
Playing 11 of both the teams:
India playing 11: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane(c), Mayank Agarwal, Rishabh Pant(w), Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, T Natarajan.
Australia playing 11: David Warner, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Matthew Wade, Cameron Green, Tim Paine(w/c), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood.
Check IND v AUS 4th Test Day 1 Live score and match updates here
Check India-Australia series latest news updates here
After winning the Melbourne Test by eight wickets, Indian line-up batted out the final day of the third Test to force one of the most famous draws in Test history and now both India and Australia will head into the final Test with everything to play for.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, January 14 2021. 17:48 IST