- ONGC hits 6-month high on hopes of strong March quarter earnings
- Village in Bihar calls for poll boycott after giving chance to every party
- Maruti, Tata Motors: How to trade auto stocks ahead of Q4 results
- Would poll outcomes be different if it were easier for disabled to vote?
- ACC falls 5% to Rs 1,578 on lower-than-expected Q1 operating performance
- Rupee opens at 69.81, 19 paise lower against US dollar
IPL 2019 highlights: KKR demolish RR by 8 wickets, top points table
Australian batsman Steve Smith scored 73 not out to anchor Rajasthan Royals to 139 for 3.
In Match 21 of VIVO Indian Premier League (IPL 2019), openers Sunil Narine and Chris Lynn tore the Rajasthan Royals bowling attack to shreds to help Kolkata Knight Riders notch up an easy eight-wicket win at Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur on Sunday. Chasing 140 for a win, Narine (47) and Lynn (50) shared 91 runs for the opening stand in 8.3 overs to take the game away from Rajasthan Royals as KKR reached the target with 6.1 overs to spare. The win, which took KKR to the top of the table with eight points from five matches (4 wins and 1 loss), was the best of this season in terms of number of balls to spare. Narine contributed 47, his best of this IPL season, from 25 balls from which he hit six fours and three sixes while Lynn made an exact 50 from 32 deliveries, with the help of six boundaries and three sixes.
Check 2019 IPL Points table here
IPL 2019, Match 21: RR vs KKR full scorecard