The Redmi 9 Prime is the top model in Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi’s Redmi 9 series. Priced Rs 9,999 onwards, the smartphone boast a screen of the fullHD resolution, has a quad-camera set-up on the back, a big-capacity battery with fast charging support, and P2i dust- and water-resistance coating. These are some features that are hard to find in a smartphone priced under Rs 10,000. So, the Redmi 9 Prime looks like a go-to smartphone in the budget segment. But how does it fare as a complete product? Let’s find out:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.
Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .
First Published: Fri, September 11 2020. 10:26 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU