- Betting on Value Banking: Vaidyanathan looks to start new entity by January
- We aren't shutting out NBFCs, will lend to strong ones: Indian Bank chief
- IL&FS mess could turn into a big contagion, says SBI Pension Funds MD & CEO
- If market mood changes, NBFCs may find it hard to raise funds: Keki Mistry
- Merger of banks: Synergy benefit relevant in Gujarat, says Dena Bank ED
- Staff need not worry about redundancies after merger of banks: BoB chief
- Merger of banks: This is the best combination possible, says Vijaya Bank MD
- Healthy credit growth will boost performance, says Federal Bank MD & CEO
- Shedding govt stake may not make banks efficient, says Jairam Ramesh
- Our recoveries should improve going forward: P Jaykumar of Bank of Baroda
November 12, 2018, Monday
Vaidyanathan shares strategy for IDFC First and the takeaways from his career that he's implementing now
November 02, 2018, Friday
Padmaja Chunduru has assumed charge as managing director and CEO of Indian Bank on September 21, 2018. Prior to this, she was ...
October 17, 2018, Wednesday
'There is not enough depth in the market. You might be able to sell a few corporate bonds, but not beyond that,' said Kumar ...
September 24, 2018, Monday
The liquidity crunch has to be resolved, says Mistry
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
Employees' interest will not be harmed: Ramesh Singh, Executive Director, Dena Bank
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
The boards will have to approve the proposal. My message to employees is 'keep doing what you are doing': BoB chief P S Jayakumar
September 17, 2018, Monday
The existing employees will not be affected by the merger, said d Vijaya Bank's Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer R A ...
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Shyam Srinivasan, Federal Bank's managing director and chief executive officer, said the bank has shed bulk deposits worth Rs 25 ...
July 03, 2018, Tuesday
He said there were compelling reasons for bank nationalisation. The timing was political
May 28, 2018, Monday
In a Q&A, the bank's MD and chief executive is hopeful that the lender will see some rebalancing in FY19
April 16, 2018, Monday
'Frauds have been happening in banks, but now the magnitude has gone up substantially,' says R K Takkar
April 06, 2018, Friday
Sunil Mehta says tough times gives one opportunity to transform the bank
April 05, 2018, Thursday
Says 'As for provisions (from top 12 NCLT cases), these are expected to be neutral. Rather, there may be some write-backs'
March 31, 2018, Saturday
---Blurb'This classical discussion that life insurance products should only have life insurance covers and should not have ...
February 08, 2018, Thursday
Urjit Patel said, 'Our projections indicate there may be a slight rise in inflation this quarter but during 2018-19, it will ...
February 06, 2018, Tuesday
In a Q&A, K Sanath Kumar says the challenge of technology and cultural convergence can be addressed
January 04, 2018, Thursday
Bahram Navroj Vakil says the bigger the haircut for the bank, the more the government would have to infuse capital
January 01, 2018, Monday
Interview with Sunil Mehta, MD & CEO, Punjab National Bank
December 26, 2017, Tuesday
Absence of stringent laws to recover bad loans from wilful defaulters one of the main reasons for huge bad loans facing the ...
December 25, 2017, Monday
Interview with Rajiv Anand, Executive director & head of retail, Axis Bank