- Healthy credit growth will boost performance, says Federal Bank MD & CEO
- Shedding govt stake may not make banks efficient, says Jairam Ramesh
- Our recoveries should improve going forward: P Jaykumar of Bank of Baroda
- Right to debar some promoters but SMEs deserve relaxed rules: UCO Bank MD
- Rs 130-bn fraud hasn't impacted our ability to lend: PNB MD & CEO
- These are not the best of times to be a banker: SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Investment strategy should be based on insurance product: Bajaj Allianz CEO
- Without more data, a change in repo rate or stance was unnecessary: RBI
- Merger most likely by end of next financial year: CMD, National Insurance
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Shyam Srinivasan, Federal Bank's managing director and chief executive officer, said the bank has shed bulk deposits worth Rs 25 ...
July 03, 2018, Tuesday
He said there were compelling reasons for bank nationalisation. The timing was political
May 28, 2018, Monday
In a Q&A, the bank's MD and chief executive is hopeful that the lender will see some rebalancing in FY19
April 16, 2018, Monday
'Frauds have been happening in banks, but now the magnitude has gone up substantially,' says R K Takkar
April 06, 2018, Friday
Sunil Mehta says tough times gives one opportunity to transform the bank
April 05, 2018, Thursday
Says 'As for provisions (from top 12 NCLT cases), these are expected to be neutral. Rather, there may be some write-backs'
March 31, 2018, Saturday
---Blurb'This classical discussion that life insurance products should only have life insurance covers and should not have ...
February 08, 2018, Thursday
Urjit Patel said, 'Our projections indicate there may be a slight rise in inflation this quarter but during 2018-19, it will ...
February 06, 2018, Tuesday
In a Q&A, K Sanath Kumar says the challenge of technology and cultural convergence can be addressed
January 04, 2018, Thursday
Bahram Navroj Vakil says the bigger the haircut for the bank, the more the government would have to infuse capital
January 01, 2018, Monday
Interview with Sunil Mehta, MD & CEO, Punjab National Bank
December 26, 2017, Tuesday
Absence of stringent laws to recover bad loans from wilful defaulters one of the main reasons for huge bad loans facing the ...
December 25, 2017, Monday
Interview with Rajiv Anand, Executive director & head of retail, Axis Bank
December 20, 2017, Wednesday
We are in the resolution phase; the recognition phase (of stressed loans) is more or less over, says Rajnish Kumar
December 04, 2017, Monday
There is a huge potential for affordable and middle-income housing to grow in the next few decades: Mistry
November 24, 2017, Friday
Interview with ex-Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India
October 26, 2017, Thursday
Govt should quickly follow up with professional management, autonomy and more accountability in these lenders, says the former ...
October 22, 2017, Sunday
Subramaniakumar hopes to sustain profits in subsequent quarters as well
October 06, 2017, Friday
In his first interaction with the media after being appointed as the chairman-designate of SBI, Kumar said retail credit will ...
October 05, 2017, Thursday
Interview with Urjit Patel and other top officials