- Merger of BoB, Dena, Vijaya Bank may bring in savings worth Rs 10 billion
- From JSW to Liberty House, five bidders for Usha Martin's steel business
- No taker yet for IL&FS Financial Services; high NPAs keep investors away
- India Inc's wages and salaries grew 12.6% in Q1, hint at hiring uptick
- Over-arching ambitions, conflicting goals land ATM ecosystem in quicksand
- IL&FS mess highlights failure of key stakeholders, corporate governance
- How much funding will you allocate to distressed assets in India?
- More agents of foreign companies to approach courts against 18% IGST
- Adidas inks deal with Hima Das, bets big on athletes for new brand strategy
Asian Paints Ltd.
|BSE: 500820||Sector: Consumer|
|NSE: ASIANPAINT||ISIN Code: INE021A01026|
|BSE 00:00 | 18 Sep||1291.15||
|NSE 00:00 | 18 Sep||1292.10||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||123,847|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||123847.11|
Asian Paints Ltd. (ASIANPAINT) - Latest News & Headlines
3.32 pm | 26 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Bajaj Finance and Bajaj Finserv have rallied 58% and 43%, respectively, while Asian Paints and TCS were surged more than 20% since January 29, 2018.
2.06 pm | 24 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Asian Paints hit a new high of Rs 1,473, outperforming the market by gaining 17% as compared to 3% rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
11.58 am | 23 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Bajaj Finserv, Berger Paints, Graphite India, Relaxo Footwear and Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Healthcare from the S&P BSE 500 index hit record highs on...
1.31 am | 13 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Analysts say the up move in the benchmark indices has been on account of a rally in only a clutch of stocks, which they feel is a cause for concern
3.15 pm | 9 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
At 02:30 PM; the S&P BSE Sensex was up 308 points at 35,966, rallied 1,063 points or 3% from 34,903 levels on June 5, 2018.
12.42 pm | 9 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Berger Paints India has rallied 4% to Rs 307 on the BSE in intra-day trade, surpassing its previous high of Rs 305 recorded on May 29, 2018.
12.58 pm | 6 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Thus far in the current calendar year 2018, Asian Paints, HUL and TCS have outperformed the market by gaining in the range of 15% to 39%, as compared ...
10.31 am | 15 May 2018 | Business Standard
Hindustan Unilever, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, JSW Steel, Magma Fincorp, Nestle India and Pidilite Industries hit their respective new highs ...
1.24 pm | 11 May 2018 | Business Standard
Asian Paints and Berger Paints surged 6%, while Shalimar Paints and Kansai Nerolac Paints up 4% on the BSE.