- Delhi High Court dismisses PIL against cap on free withdrawals from ATMs
- Imran Khan set to become next Pakistan PM as cracks appear within Oppn
- Global information security spending to reach $124 bn by 2019, says report
- Govt wants non-mineral exploration doubled, greater private sector role
- Both Modi and Vajpayee did well for economy, but neither as much as Macron
- BPCL to keep Mumbai refinery shut for at least 2 months after fire: Source
Who fared better? Rahul Gandhi at CII, or Narendra Modi at Ficci?
You heard them both speak. Both have been positioned as Prime Ministerial candidates for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, and the platforms that were provided to Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi at CII and Ficci respectively, served as a good opportunity to the two leaders to assert their qualifications for the top job. Our question to you is: Did you find either of their speeches inspiring? Who would you rate as the better orator?