- Supreme Court begins daily hearings in Ayodhya land title dispute case
- Pulwama-like attacks can happen after revocation of Article 370: Imran Khan
- First tranche of land acquired for airport in Uttar Pradesh's Jewar
- After dividing regions, will govt divide hearts too, asks Farooq Abdullah
- Kickstarting Kashmir's economy will be PM Narendra Modi's next challenge
- Deepender Hooda to Rae Bareli MLA, Cong leaders defy party on Article 370
- Plea filed in Supreme Court challenging Presidential order on Article 370
- Second day of communication blackout in Kashmir as govt revokes Article 370
- Ayodhya case: Hindu party seeks control of entire disputed land in SC
- Highest international salary up by 56% for IIM-A's one-year MBA
LIVE: Govt passes Parliament test on Kashmir bills, Modi hails 'new dawn'
Jammu and Kashmir LIVE updates: The Lok Sabha has taken up the resolution to abrogate Article 370 of the Constitution and the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Bill
Lok Sabha on Tuesday approved a resolution abrogating special status to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Constitution and a bill for splitting the state into two Union Territories.
The resolution was passed by Lok Sabha with 351 members voting in its support and 72 against it, while one member abstained.
The bill to create two UTs -- Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh -- was passed in the House by 370 votes in favour and 70 against.
The resolution and the bill were approved by Rajya Sabha on Monday.