Business Standard

US won't pay for Prince Harry, Meghan's security in Los Angeles, says Trump

Last week, The Sun, a British tabloid, reported that the royal couple and their 10-month-old son Archie moved to Los Angeles, where Markle was raised. However, the report was not confirmed

Prince Harry
Premium

Meghan and Harry

Press Trust of India Washington
President Donald Trump has said that the US will not foot the bill for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle's security amid reports that the royal couple have moved to Los Angeles from Canada.

Last week, The Sun, a British tabloid, reported that the royal couple and their 10-month-old son Archie moved to Los Angeles, where Markle was raised. However, the report was not confirmed.

President Trump tweeted in response to such a report on Sunday.

"I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom,

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Mar 30 2020 | 2:02 PM IST

Explore News

To read the full story, subscribe to BS Premium now, at just Rs 249/ month.

Key stories on business-standard.com are available only to BS Premium subscribers.

Register to read more on Business-Standard.com