- The latest update for which operating system has been dubbed as Mango?
- ______ Smile is the title by which this brand has a presence on Facebook. It encourages you to share your ‘smile’ by uploading photographs. Fill in the blank with the brand’s name.
- This company name when translated in English reads “Tiger-Leopard Limited”. Actually named after its founders, this company recently severed ties with its Indian counterpart. Name the company and its popular brand.
- What is common to GE, Hershey’s, Sara Lee and P&G as far as their Indian operations are concerned?
- When was the first computer bulletin board system introduced and by whom?
- The founder of this company quit her job in the 1960s because a man whom she trained was promoted above her at twice her salary. She planned to write a book and the notes for it became instead a business plan for starting her own company. Name this person who runs one of the most successful sales driven companies.
- What was used for the first time during the Italo-Turkish war that was fought in Libya in 1911?
- What is common to the brands Chairman, Korando and Rodius?
- This brand’s name in its native means a dark, furry animal now called the Pine Marten weasel. Name it.
- Identify the symbol and name its designer?
Ten all-correct entries will receive a copy of Andy Bounds’ The Jelly Effect: How To Make Your Communication Stick published by Wiley India (books courtesy: Wiley India). One lucky winner will also receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to strategist@ bsmail.in. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries: 19 July. Previous winners, employees of Business Standard and Wiley India and their families are not eligible to participate.