- What do you get when you connect the great universe, the three stars and the modern era?
- Name this company and its two founders. One of them used to run a chain of speech therapy schools in the US because of his own speech problems and the other was a hotel operator who wanted to feature oysters in his menu. Their company was founded in the 1800s.
- Apart from being famous car brands, what is common to Cadillac, Lamborghini, Ferrari and Jaguar?
- A prominent zoologist in the US Department of Wildlife and Fisheries approached Reader’s Digest for an article discussing the dangers of the pesticide DDT. It was rejected. Later she published a book which played a huge role in the modern environmental movement. Name her and her book.
- This company, originally founded in the late 1880s, ventured into setting up a taxi company, Love Hotel and TV Network, and manufactured instant noodles and rice during the mid sixties. Despite all these ventures failing, it is counted amongst the top 50 global brands. Name it.
- This person’s research used voltage-controlled oscillators to alter the pitch and quality of sound. This discovery led to an electronic invention that made the product portable and usable. Name the inventor and his invention.
- This company hired Landor Associates to run an internal programme for its employees across the globe to suggest a new name for it. This entity’s genesis is linked to a feasibility study for GE to automate its payroll processing and manufacturing in the 1950s. Name the company and its original name.
- Link a sour gum and a barber creative with a brand that was launched in the 2000s in India.
- Which Indian brand carries these lines on all its packages: “symbol of women’s strength”?
- What does the logo in this visual represent?
Ten all-correct entries will receive a copy of Chuck Boyer’s Get Your Frog Out Of The Well published by Wiley India (books courtesy: Wiley India). One lucky winner will also receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to strategist@ bsmail.in. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries: October 18. Previous winners, employees of Business Standard and Wiley India and their families are not eligible to participate.