The Nifty IT index has outperformed the benchmark Nifty50 for the three consecutive quarters, rallying 26 per cent since June 30, 2017 as against9.4 per cent rise in the Nifty50 index. Even on a calendar year basis, IT stocks have done well at the bourses, with the gauge of IT stocks on the NSE rallying 9.4 per cent in CY18, as compared to 1.1 per cent fall in the Nifty50 index.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, April 11 2018. 17:16 IST