Business Standard

BSES employee electrocuted to death


Press Trust of India New Delhi
A 21-year-old BSES employee died after being electrocuted in north Delhi's Kotwali area, police said Tuesday.
The deceased has been identified as Faheem, a resident of Matia Mahal, they said.
Faheem was severely injured in the incident which took place on Monday. He succumbed on Tuesday, police said.
He had gone to a house to attend to a complaint where he came in contact with a live wire, a senior police officer said.
A case has been registered in the matter, he said.
The BSES said in a statement, "In an unfortunate incident, a linesman working for a contractor got injured in Chandni Chowk while attending to a complaint. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. We are in touch with his family.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: May 29 2019 | 12:40 AM IST

Explore News