You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire in building housing kids' hospital in Guj; none hurt

Press Trust of India  |  Ahmedabad 

A fire broke out in a four- storey building housing a children's hospital in city of on Monday, an said.

No casualty was reported in the mishap, he said.

The blaze erupted in a fibre shed on the terrace of the Dev Complex building, that has a children's hospital on the fourth floor, in the Parimal Garden area here, the fire said.

All the patients, mostly newborns admitted in the Apple Children Multi-Speciality Hospital, were evacuated safely, he said.

"A fibre shed in the building caught fire, resulting in a lot of smoke in the premises. Two fire-fighting vehicles and four water tankers were rushed to the spot and the blaze was controlled in 15 minutes," civic body's fire M F Dastur said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Mon, May 13 2019. 14:31 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU