You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Six hospitalised due to food poisoning in Shamli

Press Trust of India  |  Muzaffarnagar (UP) 

Six people were hospitalised in a suspected food poisoning case in Uttar Pradesh's Shamli district on Sunday, police said.

The victims complained of headache, stomach pain and vomiting after eating food at their home in Umerpur village under Thana Bhawan Police Station limits, they said.

According to reports, the victim family ate a potato curry in the meal prior to falling sick.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, June 09 2019. 21:45 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU