You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Two electrocuted to death in UP's Bhadohi

Press Trust of India  |  Bhadohi (UP) 

Two persons died on Friday due to electrocution while working on construction of a house in Uttar Pradesh's Bhadohi district, police said.

The incident happened in Malepur village in Surwaya area.

Construction work was going on in 25-year-old Satish Vaish's house and an iron rod came in contact with high-tension wire, killing him and labourer Kamlesh Gautam (35) on the spot, they said.

Bodies of the victims have been sent for postmortem, the police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Fri, August 16 2019. 23:05 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU