- How Atal Bihari Vajpayee won hearts, political battles with his 'tehzeeb'
- SS Mundra appointed Independent Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance
- As cyberthreats rise, Sebi to expand scope of security initiatives for MIIs
- Kerala floods LIVE: India Inc step in to help as death toll reaches 370
- Vedanta to invest $2.3 bn to up oil and gas reserve base by 375 mn barrels
- Ind vs Eng 3rd Test Day 2: Can Pant take India to 400 on his debut game?
Gupta Synthetics Ltd.
|BSE: 514116||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE957D01017|
|BSE 16:01 | 19 Mar||Gupta Synthetics Ltd is not traded on BSE in the last 30 days|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Gupta Synthetics Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Gupta Synthetics Ltd.
Incorporated as a private limited company in 1984, Gupta Synthetics was promoted by the Gupta Group, one of the largest manufacturers and processors of man-made fabrics in Surat. The company is engaged in texturising, twisting, dyeing of yarn and weaving of fabrics. It has factories at Pipodara (Surat district), Gujarat, and Silvassa with installed capacities of 1500 kg pd for texturising of y...> More
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||2|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||10.28|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||-249.94|
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2017||Dec 2016||% Chg|
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - Peer Group
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - RETURNS
Gupta Synthetics Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.00||