- Set off and carry forward losses to save tax: All you need to know
- Tipping Point: What happens if you miss the June 15 advance I-T deadline?
- Ambiguity over classification of rental income makes filing returns tricky
- Mind the changes when filing I-T returns; here is how it may impact you
- File your income tax returns and keep these dos and don'ts in mind
- I-T dept warning to salaried taxpayers: Hoodwinking the taxman is difficult
- CBDT has brought new income-tax return form: Is it sahaj or sugam anymore?
- Income tax returns: How to avoid being labelled a tax evader; 10 points
- ITR-1 form for AY18-19 now available for e-filing: Income Tax dept
- New ITR form seeks salary break-up, more disclosures from taxpayers
June 17, 2018, Sunday
These measures can reduce tax incidence, but are tricky to execute
June 07, 2018, Thursday
How return is filed will depend on whether you rent it on apps like Airbnb or simply let it out
May 29, 2018, Tuesday
File on time and keep your documents safe even after filing in case your ITR is scrutinised later on
April 22, 2018, Sunday
If your case is picked up for random scrutiny, any of the tricks that you or your financial advisor may have used to avoid tax ...
April 19, 2018, Thursday
The income-tax department on Wednesday warned salaried-class taxpayers against using illegal means while filing their returns, ...
April 08, 2018, Sunday
Require taxpayers to report granular details of each transaction
April 05, 2018, Thursday
Taxability in India depends on the tax residency status of the individual
March 20, 2018, Tuesday
This is the last chance you have to file your returns for that year; you will not be able to do so later
March 14, 2018, Wednesday
The income tax laws specify that a certain percentage of advance taxes be discharged on certain specific dates during the year
February 28, 2018, Wednesday
What can be the consequences of being irregular with filing?
February 21, 2018, Wednesday
Evaluate recurring investment products and do the numbers before making any investments
June 13, 2018, Wednesday
Paying the advance tax on time helps you plan your tax liability over the year rather than paying at one go at the end of the ...
June 01, 2018, Friday
If you miss the July 31 deadline, there is a late filing fee of up to Rs 10,000. Also, you cannot file returns beyond March 31, ...
May 24, 2018, Thursday
There are not many changes in the compliance requirements under presumptive taxation scheme this year
April 21, 2018, Saturday
New ITR forms indirectly force small businesses to maintain books of accounts, something that wasn't needed earlier
April 17, 2018, Tuesday
All the seven ITR forms are to be filed electronically except for some category of taxpayers
April 06, 2018, Friday
The new Sahaj form wants you to disclose specific details about your salary. Here are a few things you as an Income Tax Returns ...
April 05, 2018, Thursday
Although most courts have ruled in favour of societies, tax department continues to tax the hardship allowance developers pay
March 15, 2018, Thursday
While filing these returns, there is always the possibility of an unintentional or arithmetic error or an omission of details ...
March 06, 2018, Tuesday
A new AAR ruling provides relief to employees deputed overseas and who receive salaries abroad as well as in India
February 26, 2018, Monday
Under the GST law, the filing of return without payment of taxes shall not be considered as a valid return