Young and talented skating champion Priyam Tated has made India proud yet again.
India's skating champion Priyam Tated has won Gold medal in the Basic Novice B Category (13-15 years) in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship which was held in Phnom Pench from 4 to 7 April 2018.
16 countries had participated in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship from all across the globe.
Priyam Tated has represented India in various international platforms.
Priyam Tated is a student of standard IX at Shri Chaitanya School.
He has started skating since the age of three in 2006.
Priyam Tated is a rising star in the international arena of skating.
Priyam Tated has won six international medals in skating.
International Level Medals of India's Skating Champion Priyam Tated:-
1) Gold Medal in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship 4 April - 7 April 2018 held in Phnom Pench.
2) Bronze Medal in Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy - 2 August - 5 August 2017 held in Hong Kong.
3) Silver Medal in 17th Asian Roller Skating Championship - 23 October - 29 October 2016 at Lishui, China.
5) Silver Medal in 11th Malaysia Open National Figure Skating Championship 15 April - 16 April 2016 at Icescape Ice Rink Kuala Lumpur.
6) Bronze Medal in ISU World Development Trophy 6 April - 11 April 2015 at Kuala Lumpur.
R K Gupta, President of Ice Skating Association of India and Col Narang, Director, Ice Skating Association of India have also sent their congratulatory messages to Priyam Tated on this achievement and wished him all the best for his future training and championships.
Durga Prasad, President of Winter Games Association of Andhra Pradesh said, "We have lot of potential in our state, we need more infrastructure like indoor stadium so that we can produce more international medal winner like Priyam Tated. There is no dearth of talent in our state".
Priyam Tated will now be participating in the following championship which will be held this year:-
Selection trails at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh from May second week, 2018
Asian Open Figure Skating Championship at Bangkok, Thailand from 1 - 5 August 2018
World Skate Championship at France from 1 - 14 October 2018.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)