Telcos mull alternative energy to power towers
Rajesh S Kurup |
Telcos mull alternative energy to power towersStung by power outages and impending rural expansion plans, telecom companies, both equipment vendors and operators, are looking at alternative energy sources to expand their footprints across rural
- No taming this dragon: Chinese brands drive up smartphone shipment 15%
- India is the apple of CEO Tim Cook's eye as iPhone sales spike over 50%
- Digital content economy to see exponential growth: Ficci
- Dell expands 2-in-1 portfolio with three laptops
- Is 'glasses-free' 3D coming soon to a theater near you?
- Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Together: Building the Future. Know more Ad Support the Indian Olympic Team 2016. Click here
- Nilekani backs hyperlocal e-commerce start-up 10i Commerce
- Indian digital payment market to reach $500 bn by 2020: report
- Martin Feldstein: America's exploding deficit
- Anjuli Bhargava: It takes only one bad egg
- 'Pakistan group uses disfigured celebrity faces to campaign against use of pellet guns in Kashmir'
- Raghuram Rajan defends inflation record, urges independence for RBI
- V S Krishnan: Model GST law and dispute resolution