Datsun, a brand part of Nissan, on Thursday said it has achieved over 10,000 bookings for its exciting new car, the Datsun redi-GO, since its launch last month.
Arun Malhotra, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, we have started deliveries of redi-GOs this month to customers across the country and are delighted by the way Datsun redi-GO is being embraced by the younger generation in the country.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, July 14 2016. 17:08 IST