You are here: Home » News-ANI » National
Business Standard

Smoke enters wards at Bengaluru-based hospital following short circuit

Topics
Disaster Accident

ANI  |  General News 

Smoke entered wards at Sagar Hospital following a short circuit in the UPS room, said the fire department here on Sunday.

"Smoke entered wards at Sagar Hospital in Bengaluru, following a short circuit in the UPS room at the hospital today. Patients have been shifted from the site of the incident, as a precaution," the fire department in Bengaluru said.

"No fire incident reported and the situation is under control now," the fire department said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, February 09 2020. 15:31 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU