You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

6-year-old boy from TN electrocuted in Hyderabad

Press Trust of India  |  Hyderabad 

: A six-year-old boy was electrocuted while playing in a residential here, police said Tuesday.

On Monday, the first standard student was playing with his friends when he reportedly came into contact with a live wire near a lamp-post and got electrocuted, the police said.

A CCTV footage showed the boy collapsing near the lamp-post. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead, they said.

The victim's father is a software professional and the familyhails from Tamil Nadu, the police said.

A case under IPC section 304A (causing death by negligence) has been registered, they said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Tue, February 12 2019. 16:05 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU