By Nidhi VermaNEW DELHI (Reuters) - India imported 4.8 percent more oil in 2018 to a record 4.58 million barrels per day (bpd) as the country increased purchases to feed its expanded refining capacity, ship-tracking data reviewed by Reuters showed.In December the country's oil imports totalled 4.86 million bpd, an increase of about 15 percent from the previous month and about 11 percent more than a year earlier, the data showed.In 2018 Iraq continued to be the top supplier to India on an annual basis for a second year in a row while Saudi Arabia maintained the second position, the data ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard